Well hello again!
It's been a minute since I've blogged, because I've been so busy doing all the things. Lots of E X C I T I N G things in the works over here at Fourever Lane, but I wanted to take a few minutes to talk the trends this season!
So here's the 4-1-1.
- Turbans, and hair things are all the rage! We are talking barettes, scrunchies, headbands, and hair scarfs.
- Mules. Slip them on and go! Snag my favorite pair here.
- Bright colors, including rainbow stripes. YESSSS PLEASE!!!!!
- Bodysuits, which you already know I am obsessed with. We just got this one in and I love that it has the button closure, so you don't have to get naked to go potty! Hahahaha!
5. Tye-dye! It's been able to stand the test of time. Originated in the 1960's to promote peace, and love, and it's been around ever since. I'm not even mad about it. This maxi dress and romper have become wardrobe staples for me.
I love sourcing quality pieces of clothing for you all that are comfortable, versatile, affordable, and on trend. Whatever trends come, go, and stay, Fourever Lane will always have you covered. You can count on it.
What's your favorite trend this season? What pieces of clothing would you like to see Fourever Lane carry. Share with me below.
Girl you are killing it. I love large bandana scarves though . The large ones are amazing bc you can make them head bands, entire head wrap… which is what I do. So easy to do… or tie them around your neck, arms, belt loop, in a braid, on your favorite bag… so many options. I’ll send you some pictures of some I have and I just ordered if you want. Love!! Other than that your killin it.